All our products comes with the manufacturer warranty. Before we sell used Miners, we test them and send you testing videos before shipping after payment is confirmed.
Note: The manufacturers are in China so in some cases, we might be required to ship the item back to china for an exchange. Only make a purchase if you agree with these conditions
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by us from Bitmain’s website.
2. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
3. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
b. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
c. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
4. For all repairs or RMA, whether within warranty or not, the customer will return the defective parts after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with our instructions.
5. Bitmain will cover shipping costs when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
6. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to [email protected] within 5 business days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
A 90-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. Defective machines will be repaired for free under the Broadeng warranty policy.
The following events will void the warranty: Customer removal and replacement of any components without receiving permission from us. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning, or voltage surges. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips. Miner/boards/components damaged due to water immersion or corrosion in a wet environment.
The customer will return the defective equipment at their own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with our customer support. We will pay for the shipping cost to the customer when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period. In cases where the warranty is void or after the warranty period, equipment can be repaired for the cost of parts and labor.
Miner sales are different from the general consumer electronics products, which are specially customized according to customer’s needs.
180 days parts warranty (starts once the miner gets received). If any problem, we will offer instructions on how to check the miners and find out the faulty parts, and we will send the corresponding parts for replacement after getting a video/pictures as proof from the customer.
The price of miners may be adjusted at any time without prior notice or price compensation to the customer. This might be due to changes in supply.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
Miner itself is demolished, privately altered, or component replacement;
Lightning, voltage surges, poor quality power supply causes damage;
Circuit boards and components are filled with water, exposed to moisture, or corroded;
The circuit board or the chip is burned;
If this happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.